NetBSD-SoC: Add support for FreeBSD package format, RPM and Debian packages(if time allows) to pkgsrc
What is it?
[Short, general description for outside people who have no idea
about the project, or even NetBSD]
[Feel free to add in detail, or add link to your own blog]
- April 25, 2011: Community Bonding Period -- Students get to know mentors, read documentation, get up to speed to begin working on their projects.
- May 23, 2011: Students begin coding for their GSoC projects; Google begins issuing initial student payments
- July 11, 2011: Mentors and students can begin submitting mid-term evaluations.
- July 15, 2011: Mid-term evaluation deadline; Google begins issuing mid-term student payments provided passing student survey is on file.
- August 15, 2011: Suggested 'pencils down' date. Take a week to scrub code, write tests, improve documentation, etc.
- August 22, 2011: Firm 'pencils down' date. Mentors, students
and organization administrators can begin submitting final evaluations to
- August 26, 2011: Final evaluation deadline; Google begins issuing student and mentoring organization payments provided forms and evaluations are on file.
[What exactly is intended to be provide by the project.
This list will be used to judge success of the project!]
Mandatory (must-have) components:
Optional (would-be-nice) components:
[Insert use and test cases, instruction for integration into NetBSD,
installation, configuration, using; reference existing standards
or other existing works where appropriate]
[Documentation of existing NetBSD interfaces used, new interfaces
created, pointers to header-files, section .2/.3/.9 manpages created
and used, etc.]
| Anton Panev <$student_email> |
| $Id: index.html,v 1.1 2011/04/28 08:18:15 spzeidler Exp $ |